GUILD NEWS

Go down

Manteniance

Post  Ikuno on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:23 am

Hello everyone :)
Nice to give the news, as always.
I am planning to schedule some management/manteniance activity in our beloved forum.
Nothing from the other world, but just letting you know.

ON 1st DAY EVERY MONTH:
* First of all, to keep a good research while exploring the page, Unnecesary posts will be deleted.
* As a matter of importance and due to regular changes in Scape server, we must check their forums to retrieve information, so Classes useful info will be updated.

REGULRARLY:
* The 'Keeping in contact' thread will be regularly checked and edited, creating a single list with members' usernames. Please, all memebers who have Skype account (even if you don't have a microphone, still can chat) and want to join the people who are already using it, post there. I will take care of the rest.

With all my love :)
Ikuno
vaporeon
Ikuno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GUILD NEWS

Post  Shekhaz on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Alright here is the deal,server keeps suckin permanently,and most of the guildies were offline,so i ended up looking for another server meanwhile giving scape time to recover,i found moltenwow out there,pretty good server with many things working,playing on ally side,already got 2 chars lvl 80,it has 3 set of servers,i rolled on deathwing,it is the same client version with scape for now ,but they are going to upgrade to 3.3.2 with early days of march,my chars there are named Roguefederer and Faehr,feel free to pm me ingame if you mind switching( and here,this being my suggestion ). I keep checking news on our forum quite often. Please consider this server seriously,you are going to love it ! www.molten-wow.com . cheers XD
Shekhaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

;>

Post  iku on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:34 pm

oh dude don't make us play ally
let us keep some honor lol

the invitation to the server is welcome of course

ty

ikuno

iku

Back to top Go down

for the alliance ! (or not :D )

Post  Shekhaz on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:49 pm

It is my cousin's fault,he likes some of ally classes' appearances (especially gnomes, so do i) ,so asked for trying alliance this time . Then I rolled human unwillingly ( because of their awesome racial )) . All to find out that hordes are ruling bgs there :D ,we keep getting farmed in wsg..Btw yo Ikuno ! :D I would love to hear from other guildies as well here,it feels like theredeemer is gone for good.

Shekhaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hello everyone..

Post  xairomi on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:21 pm

hail redeemers..!!!
well..this is just to inform everyone with what happened to the guild..
the only active players that i often see online are filipino players..and some new guild members that i haven't been acquainted with...i had played as often as i can...doing profession and building reputation...ah..yes...the only thing that i can do to escape the boredom of playing this forsaken server (because I'm the only one who is online)...and that is... collecting mounts and tabards...
had a bit of a talk with wakeke..me together with rev,blaunt & boom..and he has ask us to take care of the guild while he is taking care of some personal business..its been two weeks since then.. and not much had been done...
well actually..i dont blame them...nor us for this matter...its just that no one comes online anymore..we were given this task to sustain the guild with what.. with whom? and it felt a little bit foolish to be on his shoe (wakeke) and act as if we are he..coz there could only be one wakeke...what im trying to say is that...we still lack the knowledge, skill and the passion you guys have..and most of all the guidance..
with all honestly..i am happy to read that you are still there and worrying about the guild...coz its been a long time since we last heard from you...ikuno...shek...and if we try to see the chain of command...you are, together with wakeke, the foundation of this guild...command us and we will serve...!!!!
xairomi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:')

Post  Ikuno on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:36 am

I guess there's so much more than just my gratitude, my friend. Even if not playing right now, you know I'm here and care for the team.
Hell, how I wish I could at least play and do the reputations and silly quests, whatever...
I've kept contact with antemos, minegarde, shekhaz, yalkshire, and sometimes arsalanscar... still I would love to hear from the rest :O Including the new members. Guys, try to encourage them to log in here, not just register. I want to meet them as the rest of the family :)
Someday I will come back and start administrating again...
And of course noone, not even I can stand on Wakeke's shoes. I just work well as co-leader, not the leader itself. I can hold on until he comes back, but never replace. Sadly I can't be there to provide that hand the guild needs.
I deeply thank pinoy squad, for keeping this alive.
We will live.

Hail!

Ikuno

Ikuno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

back

Post  Ikuno on Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Back from Undercity

Means i have internet again... i still need to get wow in my new computer. see you around dudes

Ikuno
Ikuno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Antemos on Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:14 am

For these who don't know - new server realmlist is now:

set realmlist 91.142.218.126

Antemos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

a little more time

Post  wakeke on Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:58 am

hi guys by the way im gona be playIng again soon maybe a week more so can settle more... well i ask a little more time from you guys so that we can begin again for wotlk.

well it dosent matter what server anymore but as long as wow lives we will go on...

as for all of you and specialy the officials of the redeemer thank you for holding on
and i say again as long as this reality that we play known as WOW... fighting for the horde will not stop, just like our life in the real world the fight never stops chalenges awaits us both wow and in real life...

for years now this guild inspires us on both felowship and teamwork, ups and downs, i feel this guild is nearing its mature date and we are not raw anymore we are now solid...

mature becouse players who stayed on guild are mature now
mature becouse we hold on with passion and dedication
mature becouse all these years time and problems prevent us from living this reality...we are still here, we will go on

for the horde and the redeemer!!!!

WAKEKE
wakeke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ikuno on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:28 am

Do i sound rude if i ask how long does a week last in Philipines? Sorry if i do. Last time you said "i'll be back Tomorrow" we waited for like 1 month :S
Yeah I will be back soon too.
Aside of your weird concept of time lapses and your lack of attention towards us when we say "HEY I CAN'T PLAY FOR SOME TIME, IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME" and you answer "yes go on playing i will be back soon, take care of the guild" , i admit you're the best leader i've ever seen in a team play. Irreplaceable.

I grew up as player among the redeemers and as one of them I'm still here. Pititisch gave me the key and i opened the door to stay, and got me into this group. When i didn't know the way to SSC, Wakeke was patient and guided me all across the place. Even died on purpose and paused the raid just to give me a hand. When i was being camped by allies in Terokkar Forest, Antemos was tehre to save me. When i wanted something curious, Cadavru showed me the way... With time, had my ups and down with other people there and was pretty much fun :)
Marto and Shekhaz always so good partners, never refused to help. Yalkshire was a master and we saw Arsalanscar learn the meaning of 'ninja' in Naxxramas :p then he became an awesome teammate... Oh, don't forget the pinoy squad :) I'm always happy to see Revzone, Boombat, Minegarde and Xairomi in the raids and always present to give some talk.

Sadly, this time we find it more difficult than ever before to get up and keep fighting, at least in the same server. Let's be honest, the few ones that we KNOW we can count on to keep together are Wakeke, Antemos and Me. Then maybe others like Arsa or the Pinoy Squad will follow and join us, but The Redeemer will not stay the same :S
Yes I blame the server for all the bad things. Many members left not for us, but the server. It was probably the best Guild in Scape, but Scape is over.

Anyway... we might try to find a new path. Time will tell after all, huh?

Hail
Ikuno
Ikuno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

its much more dificult

Post  wakeke on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:35 pm

i hate to say yes yo ikuno :)
wakeke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Have to move on

Post  Ikuno on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:13 pm

The Redeemer Guild members:
I've been talking to Wakeke and we came to decide that we will move to the server Mystery-Project.
Why? Because waiting for 2bit is like waiting for... well, for 2bit. Not going to happen.
MP is a server that allows transfer from every server with rate lower than 20x.
Here are the options to transfer: (*)

http://www.mystery-project.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7359-guide-character-restore-guidelines/

http://www.mystery-project.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7360-guild-transfers-from-other-servers/

http://www.mystery-project.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7362-guild-character-restore-guildelines/

Please if you keep contact with other Redeemers let them know about this.
We know that we ALWAYS have let you all vote and give us an oppinion when
it was about important issues, but we decided it would onlly take more
time and we lose nothing on trying this. We will not lose more time
than waiting for WoWcrack to be decent again.

We miss all members and would love to have you all back.

MP is a low-population server, around 300 ppl... but it's still much more than Scape :P

Please, at least until we find something better. Let's not give up.

Hail!

Ikuno

(*) You might need to be registered in www.mystery-project.com to see the links
Ikuno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THE Return of the redeemers

Post  revzone on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:38 am

hi guys pinoy squad are still playing we are in a newly created server zhyperwow.com ist 1 month old server and it seems its better than the rest they have daily events very active Gm's almost all quest working no bugged skills and what else can i say if you have extra time please check it out the patch is same as scape 3.3.3a my characters name is still the same i hope to see you soon miss you guys

Last edited by revzone on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
revzone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GrandCrusade on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:45 am

Hey All ; ) nice to seen you all again Rev Wakeke Wastedd and others i join you at last :P i could faster but i had ban on server for 30 days because i sayd on global : "LOL NOOB ADMIN"

This Suck -,-
Well now im back ^^
GrandCrusade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum